Jaw crushers. Gyratory crusher. Mobile crushers. Horizontal impact crushers. Underground and grizzly bar operations.
Cut into a mountain, exploit a mine, grizzle and secondary crushing.
Steel ladle, cleaning slag, demolition furnace, demolition equipment foundation.
Driving the tunnel, demolish the road & bridge and compact the foundation.
Repair expressway, break cement road and dig foundation.
6. Municipal gardens.
Crushing concrete, water, electricity, gas engineering construction and old city transformation.
Demolish old buildings and steel reinforced concrete.
Demolish the hull and clean rust.
Ice breaking, breaking frozen soil and vibrate sand mould.
How to select the right type of pedestal breaker boom systems for hydraulic gyratory crusher?
• Hardness of rock and ore.
For hard rock, we should select for hydraulic breaker with high breaking power. For soft rock, we'd better select a hydraulic hammer with low crushing power. The selection of hydraulic breaker is based on the crushing node is broken for 15 seconds or so.
• Framentation percentage of ore lumps, ratio and annual output.
We should select a right size hydraulic breaker hammer according to breaking rate and workload amount.
• Working range.
Select the appropriate arm length according to the working range. The longer the mechanical arm, the higher requirement of torsional cracking resistance, so it is best to choose the appropriate working arm length.
• On-site mounting dimensions.
• Ambient temperature of the workplace where the equipment is mounted (how much is the lowest temperature? maximum temperature?).
For example, the lowest temperature of the northern China can reaches -30 to -40°, the influence of low temperature on hydraulic pump should be considered when using rockbreaker booms system in outdoor working environment, so a high-power heating and attemperator device should be installed. In the southern of China, the ambient temperature is higher very much. so the efficiency of the hydraulic oil radiator should be equipped. It is better to increase the power of the radiator.
• The Altitude of the working environment.
High altitude has a large impact on motor power.
• Working voltage and frequency of the working environment in which the device is located.
• Control modes.
Hydraulic pilot control, wired electronic control, wireless remote control, cabin control and remote control optional.
• Arm beam structure of the hydraulic working arm.
The world-famous SANDVIK use rectangular tube arm beam structure that is very reliable, because this kind of equipment needs long-term vibration crushing so the antitorque and crack resistance of the structural parts should be better than that of the hydraulic excavator. The intensity of the stationary rockbreaker booms system is also much higher.
• Hydraulic cylinder configuration and selection.
Compared with hydraulic excavators, with the same type of hydraulic hammer, the configuration of the hydraulic cylinder of the breaker booms system is much higher than that of the hydraulic excavator, so that the cylinder of the rockbreaker boom systems will not be broken due to long-term vibration.
• Choice of operation control mode.
Fixed control is preferred because of its low failure rate and low cost of maintenance and replacement.
• Power configuration selection.
The displacement of the hydraulic pump is determined by the flow rate required by the hydraulic hammer, and then the power of the motor is determined. Assembling high-speed motors does not mean that the crushing capacity of the fixed type hydraulic breaker boom systems is better.
Advantages of pedestal breaker boom systems:
1. No emission pollution, low energy consumption, green environmental protection and energy saving
2. Good maintenance performance and cost savings
3. High work efficiency, can greatly increase production capacity
4. High safety factor to ensure workers' safety
5. After the secondary crushing, it can improve the service life of the crusher.
6. No requirements for ambient temperature & altitude
7. Mechanical kinetic control to reduce labor intensity
8. Pedestal Breaker Booms system can be mounted in a small area.
YZH rock breakers consist of following components: breaker boom, hydraulic impact hammer, power packs and operation control.
Each rock breaker is a complete optimized package which is dimensioned perfectly to operate smoothly as a package. Each package is optimized to support certain size jaw crusher or primary gyratory.
YZH rock breakers are operated by a remote control unit. Same unit can be used as a radio remote unit or as a cable remote control unit depending on customer preference. Thanks to the remote controls the operator can operate the equipment from a location which is safe for the operator and from where the operator can easily see into the area where the rock breaker is operating.
Very often it is enough to move or turn the rocks to help the material to flow further in the process. But depending on the feed size and feed gradation more or less actual hammering also needs to be done.
YZH rock breakers are engineered and built tough for the demanding primary crushing applications to meet the same requirements as the crushers. Remote controls and proportional valves ensure smooth, agile and accurate controls which is important for safe, quick and easy operation.
1. The operating valves are damaged.
2. Hydraulic oil pipe burst.
3. Local overheating of the hydraulic oil.
1. The configuration of the equipment is unreasonable.
2. On-site management and usage methods are incorrect.
3. Nitrogen leakage of pedestal hydraulic rock breaker boom system.
4. Repair and maintenance is incorrect.
1. Low noise & good working conditions.
2. Strong hammering & high efficiency.
3. The recoil is very small.
4. Optimized material, special process to ensure its durability.
5. Low use-cost & air pollution-free.
6. The stationary hydraulic rock breaker booms system uses electricity as the power source and avoids the tail gas pollution compare with the diesel combustion. Especially for the underground operation, it has a very positive significance for the improvement of the working environment.
1. Check the appearance of the hydraulic breaker boom systems
Check the bolt if loose, if the connecting pin is worn, and check if the gap between the chisel and its bushing is normal. The low pressure oil seal has been damaged if oil phenomenon occurs, and the oil seal should be replaced by a professional workers.
2. Check the lubrication point of the hydraulic breaker boom systems
Lubricate it before work or after 2~3 hours operation.
3. Change hydraulic oil timely.
Hydraulic oil will vary depending on the working environment. The easiest way to judge the quality of oil is to observe the color of the oil. When the oil begins to deteriorate, the oil should be drained, inject new hydraulic oil when the tank and oil filter be cleaned.
4. Check the body of the hydraulic breaker boom systems
This is a set of precision components that include a complete hydraulic circulation system. Generally, please do not disassemble and repair it yourself if there is no special equipment. Please contact the seller directly.
There are four factors to consider before to buy the equipment.
Firstly, steel chisel selection.
1. One-head chisel. Widely used in the excavation of various soft and neutral layered rocks.
2. Crosshead chisel. Widely used in crushing fine and neutral concrete and soft non stratified rock.
3. Flat head chisel. Breaking medium-hard stones or small stones, make the stones more smaller.
Secondly, change the chisel.
1. Remove the stop pin and the 330mm chisel. When re-installing, please put the stop pin in the right place and then insert the chisel.
2. When re-installing the chisel, proceed in the reverse order of dis-assembly, check the parts and see if the parts are worn or cracked. If the chisel is deformed, it should be repaired, the chisel pin and the chisel activity part should be coated with lubricating oil, and then the chisel should be installed, it will bring difficulties to replace the chisel if the chisel pin is severely deformed, so check the chisel per 100-150 work hours.
Thirdly, the direction of the chisel and the the arm should be consistent.
The chisel and rock surfaces should be as vertical as possible. The chisel may slip during the work if the chisel and the rock surface are not perpendicular. When crushing, the chisel should be adjusted. In the case of stability, select the hitting point of the rock and then impact.
Fourthly, replace the chisel.
It will cause deformation after use a long time. The chisel is easy to slip if the end of the chisel is worn, in this case, the end of the chisel needs to be sharply sharpened. However, the chisel will be polished after repeated grinding, but reduce its hardness. If the distance between the chisel and the guide sleeve is too large, the piston cannot accurately strike the chisel and cause damage.
How To Choose A Right Hydraulic Rock Breaker Booms System For Jaw Crusher?
In order to prevent oversized rock from clogging the crushing plant, some quarries worldwide have installed rock breaker boom systems to break up rock before it enters the crusher chamber. A correctly sized hydraulic rockbreaker and suitably positioned boom system is a well-recognised, safe and reliable solution which can maximise the productivity of any crushing circuit.
What sort of rock breaker boom system should quarries invest in? And how can they ensure it will not impede production? How to choose the right hydraulic rockbreaker booms system? How to maximise the return on this investment and ensure optimum performance? It is important to consider the following before purchasing a new rock breaker boom system.
1.The first priority is to ensure the hydraulic rockbreakers is lcorrectly sized for the application.
●Expected Duty (number of rocks per hour)
●The physical size of the chute or crusher inlet
2.The next priority is to identify potential problem areas before selecting the location of the stationary rock breaker system
3.The third priority is to anticipated duty cycle. Some stationary rock breaker manufacturers have different classes of booms within a certain range of reach – light, medium and heavy. The selection of breaker should reflect your site requirements
4.The fourth, boom position is one of the most important factors for effective operation and reduced maintenance.
5.The fifth, lubrication of the boom and breaker’s moving parts is the most important maintenance requirement for maximum availability.
6.The sisth, crusher vibration, crushers produce a lot of vibration. To isolate the vibration from the crusher to the stationary rock breaker system and hydraulic power unit, an operator can provide a separate tower for the rock breaker.
Please call me or email me if you wanna know more about the details, and then YZH will give you the professional guidance.